To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Binghamton, NY
- Jim Heilman
- Phone: (952) 431-2500
- Phone:: (952) 431-2726
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Posted 16 days ago
Travel - Up to 25%
Experience - 5 to greater than 15 years
Degree - High School
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
Engineering, Manufacturing, Strategy - Planning
Relocation - Yes
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A leader in designing and manufacturing electrical components for the aviation and commercial industry is currently seeking an innovative individual that demonstrates significant ingenuity in problem solving for the position of Manufacturing Process Engineer. The Manufacturing Process Engineer will support all products produced from Design Engineering through end user support.
- A bachelor’s degree in Plastics Engineering Technology, Materials Science, Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent education and experience.
- Must have working knowledge of molding processing, engineering design, test, and processes.
- Molding experience with silicone and neoprene rubber compounds as well as transfer, compression and injection molding is preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of engineering design, test, manufacturing processes
- In depth machining experience and knowledge required.
- Must be available for possible travel domestic or overseas
- Understanding of CAD software and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
Job ID: LWCAMME
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.