To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Auto Tech / Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic
Bob Bell Ford • Baltimore, MD
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to begin your automotive technician career with Bob Bell Ford
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Entry Level Technician (Entry Level Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
About Our Dealership:
We at Bob Bell Ford want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. As a Ford Entry Level Automotive Technician (Entry Level Automotive Mechanic) you will diagnose and repair vehicles from the dynamic Ford product line – from Ford tough trucks to fuel-efficient hybrids. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles – and we’re looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Help us bring the industry back home – apply today!
Our Dealership's Commitment To You:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance!
- Optional Life Insurance!
- Closed on Sundays!
- Excellent Training & Advancement Opportunities!
- Our techs stay with us 10 years or more!
- An Excellent Company Culture - BE TREATED LIKE FAMILY!
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment