To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
407 Jefferson Road
Waynesburg, PA 15370
- Vanessa Brigich
- Phone: 724-747-2157
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL Drivers Needed! Oilfield Tanker. Sign on Bonus!!
ECM Energy Services • Waynesburg, PA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for a new career or time for a change??
Check out ECM! Our drivers work locally, we offer full time consistent work and full benefits after 90 days, as well as company match 401K, company provided uniforms PLUS referral and quarterly safety bonuses.
We offer a sign on bonus of $2,500.00, monthly attendance bonuses and more!
Up to $10,000 in bonuses!!
WATER TRUCK DRIVER POSITION SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for safely operating a tri-axle or quad-axle tanker from a water source to a customer location to either pick up or deliver water, ensuring that all related paperwork and driver logs are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
WATER TRUCK DRIVER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to operate a tanker truck in a safe manner.
- Completes all driver logs via in-truck electronic logging device.
- Completes all paperwork in an effective and timely manner.
- Performs all pre-trip inspections of all vehicles and equipment.
- Safely opens and closes water truck valves to load and unload water.
- Properly lifts and maneuvers hoses on and off the tanker truck to load and unload water.
- Hooks up and disconnects trailers as required.
- Ability to drive through all weather, road and traffic conditions.
- Must be able to recognize, read and understand Hazardous Materials documents.
- Must be available to work varied shifts and schedules.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
WATER TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- MUST Possess a valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) B or A * FOR A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS - NO EXCEPTIONS *.
- Must have a tanker endorsement
- Meets the minimum physical requirements stipulated in Section 391.41 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must pass a DOT pre-employment drug test as well as be subject to and pass random drug tests as required.
- Have a favorable Motor Vehicle Record with limited to no violations and/or convictions
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Familiarity with 18 speed transmissions a plus.