To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ankeny, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant General Manager/Restaurant & Food Service Management
Westar Foods, Inc • Ankeny, IA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Westar Foods General Managers are accountable for the management and operations of one of 29 Hardee’s Family Restaurants, ensuring that all team members are customer service focused, team focused and community-connected. The position reports to the District Manager for the area and supervises Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers and Crew. As a General Manager, you will ensure that staff are performing their job duties and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions. The General Manager operates the restaurant consistent with and supportive of the Business Plan set forth for his or her store. Long term stability and growth opportunity – it’s here for you as a Hardee’s General Manager for Westar Foods. Apply Today!
- Complete management responsibility for one of the 29 restaurant locations, managing all staff members, financials, labor issues, inventory, quality and customer service efforts
- Management, recruiting, hiring, training and coaching for all staff level position to ensure the highest levels of customer service in your restaurant
- Ensure the consistent quality of service, safety and other standards that our employees and customers expect
- Manage and document inventory levels of products and items necessary to run your restaurant
- Complete financial responsibility including accounting, P&L statement management, cash counting and management
- Lead all team and management members, engage with customers in the restaurant daily to provide the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Coach and develop employees to prepare them for growth within the organization
Our General Managers are some of the best in the restaurant industry. Here are some keys to your success:
- At least 3 years experience in the retail restaurant business, including breakfast and drive-thru services at the general manager level
- Strong presentation skills, written and oral communication skills, coaching and interpersonal relationship skills and strong customer service orientation
- Excellent grasp of financials including reading and interpreting P&L statements, inventory management, budgeting, forecasting and expense tracking
- Strong sense of customer service, management skills and a strong passion for the food service industry
- Must have a valid driver’s license, pass a background and drug test and provide references
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred
As a General Manager, your health and wellbeing are important to us, so we offer the following benefits:
- Medical/Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bonus opportunities based on store performance
Join us at Westar Foods as a General Manager for Hardees.