To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
- Nicholas Laroche
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Transmission Technician
Chrysler Dealer • Kansas City, MO
Posted 27 days ago
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Transportation, Other Great Industries
Automotive, Skilled Labor - Trades, Installation - Maint - Repair
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for an experienced and certified Automotive Technician that specializes in Transmissions.
Corwin Dodge in Springfield, MO is looking for an experienced automotive technician with at least 4 years of experience in a shop to work at our dealership. This technician must be Chrysler certified level 3 in transmission work. This is a full time position. There is also an opportunity for up to a $10,000 signing bonus for qualified candidates.
- 4 years’ experience as an Automotive Technician in a shop
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Chrysler Certified Level 3 Transmissions
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Good judgment.
- All Automotive Service Technician applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All Automotive Service Technician applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and have a valid driver license.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
This is an excellent opportunity for the correct person. We offer comprehensive benefits to all full time employees.
Job ID: 0902
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.