To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
19821 Northwest 2nd Avenue
Miami Gardens OR Fort Lauderdale, FL 33169
- Store Manager- see details
- Phone:: 1 (954) 764-6332
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The UPS Store Senior Associate
The UPS Store, Inc. • Miami Gardens OR Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are hiring for 3 locations- Fort Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Miami Gardens! Part-Time or Full Time- Please submit your application and we will contact you OR bring your resume to a manager noted below! Do not call the stores as only managers can assist. Serious applicants only!
The UPS Store is the leader in retail Shipping, Document Solutions and MailBox Services. We are the number one shipping provider in the world and one of the fastest growing Document Solutions providers for small businesses.
We are seeking experienced, enthusiastic, career-minded store Associates to join and grown with our team. If you have superior leadership skills, operational excellence and can increase sales and profitability while managing and/ or working with a dynamic sales team, this could be the position for you. If you have Graphic arts experience, it is a big plus! Responsibilities include:
Center Manager and/or Assistant Manager
Responsibilities include managing the day-to-day operations of a retail location, opening and/or closing the center, managing the productivity and world-class customer service delivery of the team, monitoring cost control and expenses, providing weekly/monthly/daily reports to upper management. Requires outgoing personality, exceptional customer service skills and the ability to manage a team for peak performance in a retail-service environment. Other skills required are strong organizational skills, effective verbal and written communication skills, good computer skills with knowledge of Internet applications, Microsoft Word and Excel as well as Adobe programs. Physical requirements include the ability to stand for several hours at a time and ability to lift 50-75+ lbs.
Primary responsibility is to deliver world-class customer service to customers as well as back office operation (mailbox dealings, packing services etc). This requires strong interpersonal skills, effective oral/written communication skills and the ability to work well with others. Computer application knowledge, including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), is recommended and may be required. Knowledge of Internet applications is preferred. Physical requirements include the ability to stand for several hours at a time and ability to lift 50-75+ lbs.
Compensation: Potential Monthly Bonuses paid on performance. Possible Raise after 3-month trial period- with performance. Paid vacation time after 1-year.
If you have The UPS Store experience, please contact a manager immediately!
If interested, we are hiring for the following locations at this time:
The UPS Store Broward - Aaron (Manager)
1007 N Federal Hwy.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
The UPS Store Bayview - Jeremy (Manager)
2805 E. Oakland Park Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
The UPS Store Miami Gardens - Franklyn (Manager)
19821 NW 2nd Ave.
Miami Gardens, FL 33169
We are looking for energetic- outgoing people with Wonderfull personalities!
Part-time and full-time positions available!
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned depending on job position.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through customer interaction and quality product delivery.
- Receive, sort and place mail in mailbox modules accurately.
- Record all sales transactions on POS and accurately process cash, check, money orders and credit card transactions. Print reports as requested.
- Pack contents for shipping using established procedures and products.
- Operate all other software packages.
- Receive and process packages for courier shipping, including lifting and weighting packages on scale, accessing Manifesting software, generating labels and retrieving from customer's vehicle when requested.
- Write documents for traces and shipping claims.
- Assist in merchandizing the center, including: stocking shelves with product, ensuring a clean and orderly appearance of product, informing appropriate personnel of inventory levels for re-ordering supplies, being informed of product specifics (i.e. warranties, durability claims, pricing, etc.)
- Close out of POS to include: reconciliation of cash, checks, money orders, credit cards, and all other transactions accurately and in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
- Operate copiers, fax machines, binding equipment and all other office machines in a safe, efficient and productive manner. Help customers operate office machines.
- General housekeeping duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 6 months- 2 years+ customers service experience in a retail environment.
- POS and MS Office experience highly desirable.
- Having The UPS Store experience is a big plus- Please contact immediately!
- Graphic arts experience is as well!