To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
700 Horizon Drive
Trenton, NJ 08691
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative, Roadside Assistance
AAA Club Alliance • Trenton, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AAA Club Alliance, one of the largest AAA Clubs in the country, is hiring ambitious, customer focused individuals who want to help a member in need to join our fast-paced Roadside Assistance Call Center team! Successful candidates demonstrate a commitment to enhancing our Member Value by providing exceptional service and have the drive to succeed with an organization that supports and rewards excellence. Individuals who excel at multi-tasking and are looking to work in a busy, high-volume call center environment will succeed in this role. Become a AAA ambassador today and make a difference in people’s lives.
This is a seasonal position with potential for part and full time opportunities
Training Requirement for this position would be the first 3 weeks, Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) to five (5) years of customer service experience
- Effective analytical, written and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of assignments, proper handling of problem situations and constructive interaction with others. Ability to cope in a professional manner with a fast work pace and time pressure. Ability to remain organized and in control under challenging conditions.
- Working knowledge of personal computer, internet and competent keyboarding skills to accurately and efficiently complete daily work assignments.
- Ability to read a map and provide clear directions.
- Ability to work weekends, overtime and/or holidays as necessitated by business and/or weather conditions.