To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grenada, MS 38901
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician/ Automotive Mechanic/ Chrysler Certified Tech
Blackburn Motor Co. • Grenada, MS
Posted 2 days ago
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS
Relocation Bonus Considered for Certified Chrysler Automotive Technicians!
Chrysler auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to continue your automotive technician career with Blackburn Motor Co Inc in Vicksburg, MS!
- Automotive technicians / auto mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Chrysler standards
- Chrysler automotive technicians / auto techs diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Automotive technicians / automotive mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Auto techs / automotive technician explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Must be a Chrysler certified technician - Level 2 minimum REQUIRED
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Relocation Bonus considered for Chrysler Certified Technicians!
- Every tech gets their own lift!
- High CSI scores - we care about our customers
- Good working hours! (8am-5pm, M - F)
- Family-run and family focused organization has been in business for 82 years
- Retirement 401k plan!
- Opportunity to grow within the organization - we promote from within!
- Closed on Saturday & Sunday
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment