To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbury, NJ
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales / Desk Manager
Performance Dodge Inc. • Woodbury, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive Sales/Desk Manager
As a Desk Manager, you will be responsible for setting objectives for the sales team and accomplish them through planning, organizing, overseeing and measuring the performance of the Sales Managers and Sales Representatives.
Why limit your earning and growth potential?
- Recruit, train, manage, and direct Sales Managers and Sales Representatives
- Assist the sales managers in setting realistic monthly goals for the Sales Team
- Explains the policies and procedures of the dealership to sales employees, follows up with employees to verify their understanding and compliance
- Promotes an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale
- Monitor the performance of sales employees and provide constructive feedback to aid in the sales success of each team member
- Set an example of professionalism through daily actions and appearance
- Work with managers to create cost-effective advertising programs and merchandizing strategies for the dealership
- Maintain inventory of new and used vehicles that match local market needs
- Analyze P&L to implement growth strategies that align with dealership objectives
- Oversees monthly financial statements to ensure they are complete, accurate and submitted on time to upper management/dealership owners
- Recommend individuals to upper management for promotion or dismissal with appropriate documentation
- Communicate all pertinent material and information to dealership principle/owner
- Collaborate with Dealership Principle, Owner, and Managers to implement dealership sales processes
Ideal candidates must possess a strong management background and excellent customer service skills.
- Must have previous experience as automotive sales manager
- Previous experience in communicating with dealership principles, owners, and managers.
- A proven track record in the automotive market reflecting high CSI is a must.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, and the ability to understand profit and loss statements, are requirements for success.
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
Join our winning automotive sales team!