To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
- Aaron Saunders
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Caregiver -Great Part Time job for Students
Home Instead, Inc. • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Degree - High School
competitive pay and a variety of flexible schedules
Healthcare - Health Services, Managed Care, Social Services
Health Care, General Labor
Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life?
CAREGivers provide a variety of in-home care services for the elderly. Our goal is to keep seniors at home safely and independently for as long as possible. The Home Instead Senior Care franchise network offers competitive pay and a variety of flexible schedules.
CAREGiversSM provide companionship and assistance with activities of daily living (ADL).
Some other duties may include:
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation,
- Medication reminders and taking clients to their appointments,
- Assisting with grooming, bathing, toileting, and incontinence issues
- Caring for clients with Alzheimer’s
Previous experience is not necessary* for this entry level role. As a CAREGiverSM, you will receive training from your local Home Instead Senior Care® franchise office.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver's License/ Insurance
- Prior experience in the health care industry is preferred, but the Home Instead Senior Care franchise network may train potential candidates.
- Experience with the elderly a plus
Job ID: 20325
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.