To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
31500 Auto Center Drive
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Ford Certified Tech / AC Tech / Electrical Tech
Lake Elsinore Ford • Lake Elsinore, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Ford Certified - Air Conditioning / Electrical Technicians
Sign On Bonus for Qualified & Certified Ford Automotive Technicians!
TOP PAY AND GREAT BENEFITS!!
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to continue your automotive technician career with Lake Elsinore Ford.
- Automotive technicians / auto mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
- Ford automotive technicians / auto techs diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Automotive technicians / automotive mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Auto techs / automotive technician explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must have 2 years Ford Technician experience
- Must be a Ford certified technician - A/C and Electrical
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license, 21 years of age or older, willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen