A rapidly growing commercial real estate company in Deerfield, IL is looking for a Senior Accountant or Accounting Manager to join their team. The company was founded and led by a seasoned team of successful real estate professionals who are well positioned and financially backed to continue to grow the company on a national scale.
The Senior Accountant or Accounting Manager will supervise 1 team member (this is expected to grow as the company grows) and will have a fast track to becoming the Controller. Some of the primary responsibilities include:
- Prepare financial statements for the month end close process.
- Record journal entries related to property operations.
- Assist with year-end audit.
- Provide financial analysis and variance analysis around investments, properties, and overall business.
- Assemble and submit draw packages to lenders.
- Ad hoc projects and strategic partnering to and for Principles of company and outside investors.
The ideal candidate has 5+ year of real estate and property accounting experience. Supervisory experience a plus but not required.
Keywords: property, "real estate", commercial, management, manager, controller, accountant, accounting, cpa, manager,
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need