To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AUTOMOTIVE DIESEL TECHNICIAN / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC / FORD AUTO TECH
Sunrise Ford of Fontana • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Isn’t it time you took your automotive diesel service technician / auto tech career further?
- Automotive Diesel Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders on Diesel Vehicles with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
- Diesel automotive technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Diesel Mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain diesel mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Diesel Technician (Diesel Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Ford Diesel Certified technicians HIGHLY preferred
- All Ford certified technicians considered and are encouraged to apply
- Willing to talk to recent tech school graduates with Ford Fact Credentials
- Candidates with non-Ford brand certifications (ie. Chrylser or General Motors) will also be considered and are encouraged to apply
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
About our Dealership:
We at Sunrise Ford of Fontana want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. As a Ford Diesel Automotive Technician (Diesel Automotive Mechanic) you will diagnose and repair vehicles from the dynamic Ford product line – from Ford tough trucks to fuel-efficient hybrids. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles – and we’re looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Help us bring the industry back home – apply today!
Sunrise Ford of Fontana's Commitment To You:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Family owned for 35 years
- Presidents Award Winner
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today’s Customers