To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Toledo, OH
- Human Resources
- Phone: 734-454-0500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
PROJECT MANAGER - MES / FIS
RedViking Engineering • Toledo, OH
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Within one of our largest divisions, Manufacturing Execution Systems we are looking for someone who can smoothly link clients, management, and our engineering team to keep projects rolling as well as to lead, initiate, advocate and influence. You will provide expanded solutions to coordinate and synchronize people, processes, equipment, tooling, and materials for manufacturing excellence.
Your day to day: You will be both a technical and management lead to contribute to all aspects of controls systems design and execution. Participate in team and customer meetings to identify requirements, specifications, time lines, and customer expectations. Ensure custom automation and Factory Information Systems (FIS) projects are conducted within established parameters, schedule, and budget. Coordinate activities among multiple engineering disciplines as well as skilled trades in a production environment.
What we need you to bring to the Project Management team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably BSME, BSEE or BSCE
- 3+ years of working experience as a project manager with demonstrated success executing projects including scope definition, technical requirements, estimation and proposal development, task management, status reporting and responsibility for overall quality, delivery and cost
- Must have skills and knowledge of manufacturing plant floor SCADA solutions and technologies as well as PLCs
- Experience with project/program management including planning oversight, customer relationship management, and negotiation
- Successful candidate must have the ability to evaluate and create solutions that expand and support business opportunities
- Proven ability to establish and sustain long term relationships with existing and prospective partners and develop new business opportunities
- Must be organized, self-directed and able to multi-task over a variety of projects
- Strong computer skills, proficient with MS Office applications
- Must have excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, upper management, and employees at all levels
- Ability to travel 30%, domestic and international
- Sales and/or quoting experience in a manufacturing or technical environment a plus
We take care of our employees! We offer excellent insurance options including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage as well as flexible health and dependent care accounts, Health Savings Accounts, 401(k) matching, PTO, bonus eligibility, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus, wellness programs, and casual Fridays. We also have an on-site cafeteria, dry cleaning, workout facility with towel service and game room.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer