To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nellis AFB, NV
- Jenny Clark
- Phone: 613-984-1800, ext 108
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Experienced OUTPATIENT MEDICAL CODER
Sterling Medical Corporation • Nellis AFB, NV
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EXPERIENCED, QUALIFIED OUT PATIENT MEDICAL CODERS
ON Site at Nellis AFB, NV
Excellent Job Opportunity
2 Weeks PTO, 11 Holidays
**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES**
You must meet the following qualifications:
A minimum of five years experience in the outpatient setting (physician office or ambulatory surgery center) within the last five years.
Two years of outpatient/ambulatory surgery experience may be a qualifying factor if received in a military medical facility.
*Education/Certification: The following are recognized certifications:
- Registered Health Information Technologist (RHIT),
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA),
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) and/or CCS-P (Certified Coder Specialist – Physician (CCS-P)) with the appropriate level of experience.
- An accrediting institution recognized by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and/or American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) must accredit education.
*Knowledge/Skills: Excellent computer/communication skills for provider and staff interactions, Knowledge of anatomy/physiology and disease process, medical terminology, coding guidelines (outpatient), documentation requirements, familiarity with medications and reimbursement guidelines; and encoder experience.
** MUST HAVE CODING CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY **
If you meet these qualifications, Please, Contact: Jenny Clark at 513-984-1800, ext 108