To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kingsport, TN
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Grindstaff Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Kingsport, TN
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We're looking for Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join our industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded! Top performers have a great annual earning income! Start your career with Chrysler today!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 2 years of experience required
- 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred but not required
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages
- Extensive factory product training
- Great Benefits Package available
Start your career as an Automotive Mechanic with Chrysler today. Apply Now!