To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartsville, SC 29020
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Automotive Sales Representative (Chrysler Automotive Sales)
Hartsville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Hartsville, SC
Posted 7 days ago
Travel - None
Degree - High School
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Sales - Marketing, Retail
Automotive, Sales, Retail
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hartsville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is building their new sales team!If you are looking to start or advance your career in sales, here's the opportunity you've been looking for. Competitive compensation and commission plans paired with months of increasing sales volume have led to huge earning potential! Hartsville Chryser Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for Sales Representatives to join its sales team! Now is the time to join our winning sales team.
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment.
Successful Chrysler automotive sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. We are hiring for an entry level sales position. The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) or a hard working professional looking to make a career change.
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
Join our winning automotive sales team!
Job ID: 0918P
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.