To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Evansville, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Class A CDL Driver
Altom Transport, Inc • Evansville, IN
Posted 15 days ago
Experience - 2 to greater than 15 years
Degree - High School
Vision & Dental Insurance, 401K Plan, Toll & Scale pass
Other Great Industries, Transportation
Transportation, Professional Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Altom has faithfully served a growing roster of Fortune 500 transportation companies and Single-load customers alike. We're a 3rd-generation family owned and operated company with a vested interest in the success of our clients and their partners. We are a highly competitive tanker hauling business.
CDL Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, or assisting in loading and unloading truck
- Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/ or state laws, regulations and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route
- Primary interface with the customer at point of delivery
- CDL driver must have clean MVR & Criminal Back ground
- At least 23 years of age
- Class A CDL w/Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
- 1 year tanker experience
- 2 year truck driving experience
- Must be able to drive manual transmission CMV
- TWIC Card (Must apply for before starting if do not already have)
- Must pass drug screen, DOT physical and a road test
- Full Health Insurance Benefits w/prescription card after 60 days
- Disability & Life Insurance Programs
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- All Late Model Equipment
- High school or equivalent
- Tanker: 1 year
- CMV Driving: 2 years
Required Licenses or Certifications:
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.
Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Driver