To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Smith, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Sales Associate
Aflac • Fort Smith, AR
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Imagine being part of a remarkable company. Where you can run your own business. A business where helping people is part of the role. A place with an incredible growth potential. That place is Aflac.
Working as a Bilingual Sales Associate is a lifetime opportunity. Our doors are always open to motivated candidates, from entry level to skilled managers.
Aflac sales agents have unlimited income potential, and you, as a bilingual sales agent, will have even more opportunity to make money by combining your knowledge of both languages and cultures to help businesses decide what type of coverage is best for their employees, from Mom-and-Pop shops to large companies.
Opportunities like this one are a must! Come and join team Aflac.
Sé tu propio jefe: This has a double benefit. First, you can build a sustainable business. Second, you can manage your own time so you enjoy things like spending time with the family.
Win-Win Situation. Get paid for making a difference in your community.
- Check out the compensation: Advance commissions, renewals, stock bonus, and recruitment bonus. How do you like them apples?
- Reach your Goals: Aflac will provide you with the tools, workshops and experienced advisors needed to exceed your goals.
- ¿Te gustaría tener potencial de ingresos? In your first year as an Aflac agent, you can earn as much as $51,000 in commissions and bonuses and average of 72k in year 2.
Not to brag but: Aflac has been named “One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies" by Ethisphere magazine for 9 years running.
What are you waiting for? You have the opportunity to make a difference in people´s lives while enjoying a successful sales career at the same time.
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills.
- Eager to work. Tu éxito solo será limitado por ti.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- No necesitas tener experiencia en ventas.
- Recuerda que te capacitaremos para que tengas éxito.
Experience tremendous growth when starting your tenure with Aflac. Build your business as a top agent by leading your own team and reaping the benefits of your established customer base.
People with different backgrounds and from almost all industries have had success as Aflac agents. Some of those industries are:
Retail, Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Clerical, Secretaries, Insurance, Healthcare, Marketing, Manufacturing, IT, Legal, Accounting, Receptionists, Human Resources, Administrative Assistant, Business Development, Real Estate, Financial Services, Banking, Financial Planner, Managers, Executives, Teachers (or education), Office Managers or previous stay-at-home moms
1 Company Statistics, May 2015
2 “World’s Most Ethical Companies," Ethisphere magazine, Q1 2015