To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Logansport, IN 46947
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician/ Auto Mechanic
Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram • Logansport, IN
Posted 14 days ago
Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is now hiring all levels of Automotive Technicians!!
Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Lafayette is looking to add motivated ENTRY-LEVEL / MID-LEVEL/ MASTER LEVEL Automotive Technicians to their dynamic team! This dealership provides an excellent environment to progress your career in the automotive Industry.
Busy Service department!
(consistently scheduled 3 weeks out)
Great Customer Pay work!
(average CP vehicle has 65,000+ miles)
Competitive Pay Rate!
- Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to Service Advisors and customers
- Automotive Technicians continuously learn new technical information, and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Automotive Technicians inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- ASE Certifications preferred but not required
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be to pass a background check and drug screen
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Additional insurance options available
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
- Factory Certification Training
- Paid training- includes daily pay, transportation, lodging and meals while at training
- Paid ASE Certified Training!
- Longevity Bonus!
- Employee Purchase Program
- Employee Parts & Service Discount Program
Start your career as an Automotive Technician for
Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram today!