To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tustin, CA
- Apply on Company Website
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician/ Mechanic/ Mid Level Technician
Tuttle-Click's Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram • Tustin, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Automotive Technicians are a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As a Mid-Level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. Automotive Technicians in our Chrysler service departments can expect a clean, safe and state-of-the-art environment to work in. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused!
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Tuttle-Click's Tustin Chrysler Jeep Dodge!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Hold a minimum of 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Start your career as an automotive technician at Tuttle-Click's Tustin Chrysler Jeep Dodge.
- Go to www.tuttleclick.com
- Click on ABOUT OUR DEALERSHIP tab
- Click on EMPLOYMENT
- Once on the Employment Opportunities page click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR OTHER POSITIONS
- Click on Desired position
- Click on APPLY FOR JOB
- Click on CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
- Create new account and proceed to fill out the application