To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sanford, FL
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative / Sales Consultant
Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram / Fiat Alfa Romeo Maserati • Sanford, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Chrysler Sales Representative / Automotive Sales Professional
Do you have sales experience, but have no room for growth? Help us, help you! Our dealership is looking for talented and outgoing Senior Sales Representatives to join our sales team.
If you’re ready for a new challenge with high earning potential and career growth, join us at
Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram / Fiat Alfa Romeo Maserati.
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (FCA)
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models.
- Interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase.
- Create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers.
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork.
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office.
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales.
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits.
- A positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry.
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Automotive sales experience is highly preferred but not required
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record.
- Sales experience is required (with steady work history).
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships. (i.e., a “people person")
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process.
- High personal achievement standards.
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Professional Appearance.
- Free Online Degree Program through Strayer University!
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Life Insurance and Disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Factory training provided
Join our winning automotive sales team!