To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tacoma, WA
- Steve Gan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Rep - Retail or Hospitality Experience Wanted | Entry Level Full Time
Zenith Acquisitions • Tacoma, WA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We know that individuals with restaurant backgrounds know what it means to work hard and communicate effectively without losing their upbeat attitudes. At Trueself Group we are looking for just those qualities to join us for our entry level sales and marketing positions. Our team of individuals know how to work hard, communicate effectively and have fun doing it!
At Zenith Acquisitions, we want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into management, it's how we expand our company!
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales & marketing customer service
- Entry-level management training- customer service
- Sales and marketing presentations- customer service
- Face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Training current sales and marketing reps in customer service
We cross-train all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management, sales & marketing team at Zenith offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement to management based on performance
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism & integrity . Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
· 4 year degree preferred, not required with relevant work experience
· 1-2 years of customer service or sales
· Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Zenith are:
- Highly coach-able team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
- Looking for an amazing future