To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cedar Rapids, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant Manager – Restaurant & Food Service Management
Westar Foods, Inc • Cedar Rapids, IA
Posted 18 days ago
Westar Foods Restaurant Managers are accountable management and operations at Hardee’s, ensuring that all team members are customer service focused, team focused and community-connected. The position reports to the General Manager and supervises several other team members. The Restaurant Manager ensures that staff are performing their job duties and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions. As a Restaurant Manager, you will perform duties consistent with and supportive of the Business Plan set forth for your store. Long term stability and growth opportunity – it’s here for you as a Hardee’s Restaurant Manager for Westar Foods. Apply Today!
- Leadership and management responsibility for staff members, financials, labor issues, inventory, quality and customer service efforts
- Assisting in management, recruiting, hiring, training and coaching for staff level position to ensure the highest levels of customer service in your restaurant
- Ensures the consistent quality of service, safety and other standards that our employees and customers expect
- Manage and maintain inventory levels of products and items necessary to run our restaurants.
- Coaching and leading all team and management members, engaging with customers in the restaurant daily to provide the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
Our Restaurant Managers are some of the best in the food service industry. Here are some keys to your success:
- At least 2 years experience in the retail restaurant business/food service industry, including breakfast and drive-thru services in a supervisory role
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to lead meetings as need, coaching and interpersonal relationship skills and strong customer service orientation
- Ability to multi task, engaged in several job responsibilities at once; ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grasp of financials including reading and interpreting P&L statements, inventory management, budgeting, forecasting and expense tracking
- Strong sense of customer service, management skills and a strong passion for the food service industry
- Must have a valid driver’s license, pass a background and drug test and provide references
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred
As a Restaurant Manager, your health and wellbeing are important to us, so we offer the following benefits:
- Medical/Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bonus opportunities based on store performance
Join us at Westar Foods as a Restaurant Manager for Hardees.