To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Human Resources
- Phone:: (713) 864-6902
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Dx Holding Company, Inc • Denver, CO
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DPC Industries, Inc., is a manufacturer of sodium hypochlorite and distributor of compressed gases and other water treatment chemicals. We need a Chemical Packager to package compressed gases for our plant in Hudson, Colorado. No chemical packaging experience is required. We will train.
● Evacuate, inspect, re-valve, fill, and paint cylinders and ton containers of chlorine and sulfur dioxide
● They may also unload tank cars and load and unload trucks.
Wages: Depend on length and type of experience
● 401(k) plan with company match
● Paid vacations, starting with 2 weeks after one year and increasing periodically to a maximum of 5 weeks after twenty years
● Medical plan with employee contribution as follows:
$100.00/month for employee only
$325.00 for employee and one dependent
$375.00 for employee and two or more dependents
● Dental plan with employee contribution as follows:
Employee only – no employee contribution
Employee and one dependent - $19.50/month
Employee and two or more dependents - $48.74/month
● 9 paid holidays each year
● Tuition reimbursement for approved courses
● Company paid life insurance
● Incentive program
Pre-employment testing, drug screen, and physical exam required.
No third party resumes, please.
DPC is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website at http://www.dxgroup.com.
● Must have knowledge of safe work practices
● Must be able to read and understand training materials.