To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tustin, CA
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician/ Automotive Mechanic/ Master Level Tech
Tuttle-Click's Tustin Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram • Tustin, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As a master-level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. Chrysler service departments are clean, safe and state-of-the-art. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused.
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Tuttle-Click's Tustin Chrysler Jeep Dodge!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as an automotive technician
- Must hold at least 5 (all 8 preferred) National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Must have some level of instructor led automotive training (e.g. high school automotive, vocational, college, technical school, OEM, etc.)
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Start your career as an automotive technician for Tuttle-Click's Tustin Chrysler Jeep Dodge today.
- Go to www.tuttleclick.com
- Click on ABOUT OUR DEALERSHIP tab
- Click on EMPLOYMENT
- Once on the Employment Opportunities page click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR OTHER POSITIONS
- Click on Desired position
- Click on APPLY FOR JOB
- Click on CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
- Create new account and proceed to fill out the application