To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1350 West Katella Avenue
Orange, CA 92867
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AUTOMOTIVE DIESEL TECHNICIAN
David Wilson Ford of Orange • Orange, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Isn’t it time you took your automotive diesel service technician / auto tech career further?
- Automotive Diesel Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders on Diesel Vehicles with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
- Diesel automotive technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Diesel Mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain diesel mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Diesel Technician (Diesel Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Ford Diesel Certified technicians HIGHLY preferred
- All Ford certified technicians considered and are encouraged to apply
- Willing to talk to recent tech school graduates with Ford Fact Credentials
- Candidates with non-Ford brand certifications (ie. Chrylser or General Motors) will also be considered and are encouraged to apply
- Must hold a valid driver’s license- good driving record required
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a drug-free work environment
About our Dealership:
We at David Wilson Ford of Orange want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. As a Ford Diesel Automotive Technician (Diesel Automotive Mechanic) you will diagnose and repair vehicles from the dynamic Ford product line – from Ford tough trucks to fuel-efficient hybrids. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles – and we’re looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Help us bring the industry back home – apply today!