To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Round Rock, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Appliance - HVAC- Refrigeration Technician
Round Rock, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Register your information to speak with a recruiter within 24hours Mon- Thurs at
Click on the link https://form.jotform.com/80143852394155
Seeking technician with 6+years of experience in repair FOR OUR CALL CENTER in Round Rock, TX(relocation assistance covered). We are in need of HVAC/COOK/DISH/LAUNDRY or REFRIGERATION Techs.
Refrigerators/Freezers/Washers/Dryers/Dishwashers/Ovens/other home appliances.
What would the Technicians Do?
Directly supports field service technicians via in-bound phone lines using technical product knowledge, computerized database information, other file lookup methods, and outside sources when no in-house information is available. Records information on each call in a computerized database system. Performs other specific duties as assigned to support the daily activities of the department and Company.
· Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
· No Sunday Scheduling
• Answer incoming calls from field technicians and provide technical assistance and/or symptom analysis in the repair of mechanical products
• Identify part numbers and product specification on mechanical parts
• Document contents of phone calls in computerized database
• Attend related training and consult with colleagues regarding technical issues
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned Specific Essential Functions: The Technician’s specific functions fall into four main groups: Technical:
• Accurately diagnose and repair consumer mechanical product
• Ability to communicate effectively over the phone (requires wearing a headset)
• Ability to operate a computer in a Windows Environment and use different computer applications as required
• Ability to give the customer an accurate diagnosis of repair or adjustment as is applicable
• Ability to provide knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service
• Must have knowledge of and application of basic electrical principles
• Ability to work variable and flexible hours including required overtime
• Ability to handle stressful situations and work in a fast-paced environment
Be Able to relocate to Round Rock, Texas within 3 Weeks
Be able to communicate troubleshooting effectively over the Phone with Technicians
HS Diploma or Equivalency.