To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sioux City, IA 51012
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Detailer/ Car Washer/ Automotive Service Assistant
Woodhouse Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Sioux City • Sioux City, IA
Posted 26 days ago
Woodhouse Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is hiring an Automotive Detailer!! Jump start your career in the automotive industry! Apply today!!
Assist the service department with retrieving customer’s vehicles after check in and after customer has paid. Thoroughly cleaning customer vehicles.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices
- Applies revitalizers and preservation agents to interior vinyl or leather surfaces and treats fabrics with spot- and stain-resistant chemicals
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with various cleaning agents
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer's recommendations
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery, and painted surfaces
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells
- Replaces missing or defective small parts
- Maintains showroom and stock vehicles in clean and presentable condition at all times
- Ensures proper stickers are displayed in the vehicle's window
- Removes all window stickers on sold vehicles
- Keeps work area neat and clean
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals-returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as when they were received
- Follows established organizational procedures and safety rules
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Previous detailer experience highly preferred
- Experience in customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Positive attitude
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Community Involvement opportunities
- Family events
- No Sundays
- Professional & friendly work environment