To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fresno, CA 93611
- Anne Rutherford
- Phone: (559) 540-2590
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
PrideStaff Financial • Fresno, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
YOU ARE IN DEMAND
At PrideStaff Financial® we bring more to our associates than just accounting and financial employment opportunities. We focus on what you value most, and provide resources such as tips for interviews, resumes and references to provide the best possible experience as you go through the interview process. In short, we help you find the work you want and need.
We never charge job seekers for our services.
Job Description - Entry-Level Human Resources Opening
Our client is a full-service Human Resource Service Company that provides consultative staffing solutions to our clients. The corporate Risk Management Department is seeking energetic and goal-oriented individuals who will contribute to the growth and success of the team. Are you a self-motivated individual who interacts well with others? If so, we want to meet you!
We’re seeking a qualified HR candidate for an opening within our department. We’re looking for:
- Exceptional interpersonal/communication skills, including the ability to listen, question, and clarify in a friendly and professional manner
- Warm/genuine approach to team members and clients
- Organizational/prioritization skills and the flexibility to change your workflow to meet client or department needs
- Reputation for being self-motivated, an over-achiever and solutions-oriented
- Verifiable, stable work history, verifiable education, proof of automobile insurance, clean driving record, and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Qualified HR candidates will also:
- Work diligently with extreme attention to detail
- Thrive on deadlines and overcoming obstacles to meet goals
- Work successfully in a fast-paced, high-energy, and multi-focus work environment
- Enjoy a high level of responsibility and rewards
- Desire a long-term relationship with a company that provides ongoing training, support, career growth and professional development
- Contribute significantly to the team by reaching goals, sharing information, demonstrating professionalism, and pitching in where needed
- Use difficult situations as a learning experience and approach them with an optimistic, solution-driven mindset
- Be able to effectively use Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Open position involves the following duties/responsibilities:
- Maintaining department workflow by assisting with administrative functions
- Managing pre-employment screening processes, including maintenance of key vendor relationships
- Tracking and monitoring of various department programs
- Assisting in the development and implementation of plans and programs to accomplish department goals
- Troubleshooting and providing consultative solutions to resolve client and employee situations
If you are seeking a professional environment that is personally rewarding, consider this great opportunity. Learn workers' compensation, employment law, and enterprise risk management! Discover the rewards of working with a very progressive and successful company. Expand your knowledge with formal and ongoing training and professional growth opportunities.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401k plan, Section 125 cafeteria plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a paid day off for your birthday!
Positions are entry-level. Salary will be based on skill level/experience.
Please email resume for immediate consideration to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Why choose PrideStaff Financial?
PrideStaff Financial® was created to meet the unique staffing challenges related to accounting, financial and bookkeeping positions. Sourcing and hiring qualified professionals in these fields is not easy and requires specialized experience. Our Staffing Consultants spend 100% of their time focused on the accounting and finance market.
We are focused on finding the right fit for each of our associates. Once a PrideStaff Financial recruiter contacts you, the process begins. You will have an in-person interview with our recruiting team to ensure we understand what you are seeking in your next career opportunity.
We are excited to speak with you if you are qualified and interested in this position!