We are seeking a skilled MRI technologist for a contract in Minnesota. This MRI tech must be comfortable with all aspects of MRI Imaging.
Must have ARRT, AMRIT or both.
Schedule: Variable shifts
Start Date: ASAP for 13 weeks, with possibility for extension. Very likely to extend.
MRI responsibilities include:
- Performs MRI examinations of the brain, body, spine and extremities on patients of all ages effectively adjusting scanning parameters for different patient body habitus. Selects and modifies technical factors to enhance images; uses flare and SAT imaging techniques. Determines appropriate equipment for scanning up to but not limited to body coils.
- Must be able to closely follow a physician's instructions, prepare and operate MRI equipment, position patients correctly and effectively record the requested diagnostic images.
- Other Duties As Assigned
- Graduate of accredited Radiological Technology Program.
- Current ARRT license RT(R)(MR).
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Prefer at least 2 years relevant experience as a radiology technician.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current CPR card.
Basic Life Support