To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
16700 Governor Warfield Parkway
Bowie, MD 21044
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Parts Counter Person / Supply Associate
Toyota of Bowie • Bowie, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Toyota of Bowie is looking for an experienced Parts Counter Person / Parts Consultant) to join our Parts Department.
If you’re ready for the next step in your automotive parts career, apply today!
- Provide exceptional service to all customers and vendors.
- Process customer orders and recommend additional related repair items.
- Ensure the workplace is organized and inventory is properly coded and accounted for, so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock.
- Conducting inventory control and maintenance, and ensuring OSHA/EPA compliance
- Assist in maintaining perpetual inventories.
- Find available parts when they are not in stock at the dealership.
- Help maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of the service counter, work area, and stockroom.
The Parts Counter Person / Parts Consultant) strives to maintain a well-organized and successful parts department. This includes working with our customers to ensure their parts needs are handled and satisfaction with the customer is met. We’ve found that successful Parts Counter People should have the following qualifications:
- Must have at least 2-5 years of experience in retail parts sales or dealership parts capacity.
- Intermediate computer proficiency is required.
- Working knowledge of part numbers/codes is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation