Paraprofessional & Teaching Assistant Positions Available
We are seeking Teaching Assistants & Special Education Assistants with experience working with children who have special needs (Autism, Learning Support, Emotional Support). The positions are full-time during the school day for the remainder of 2019-2020 school year.
Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Supporting a child/children in the classroom
- Positive role model for the children
- Escorting in the hallway or from class to activities
- Special activities in the school/classroom
- Assistance with class work as well as homework
- Providing structure to a child/children to assist the teacher
We are seeking individuals who have a passion to work with children either in a school or daycare setting. Must have 48 college credits in order to qualify to work with the school's special education setting.
Teaching Assistant Credential's needed:
- Child Abuse
- FBI- Dept of Ed
- Ed Docs- must have 48 college credit