To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
- Monnisha Booker
- Phone: 313-596-6902
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
C# Web Developer
Strategic Staffing Solutions • St. Louis, MO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $260 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit, Michigan. With a composite annual growth rate of 21%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free. It is ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report and is one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and an executive search service to financial institutions, insurance, energy companies, oil/gas, telecommunications, government agencies and retail and health care industries worldwide. It has more than 2,700 consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
To inquire for more details on this role, send an updated resume in MS word format to, Monnisha Booker, Sourcing Specialist, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
U.S Work Authorization Required.
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Pay Rate: Market
Reference JO#: 118518
U.S. work authorization required
Design, implement and maintain medium sized projects and/or technology initiatives to ensure timely and cost effective flow of information to stakeholders. Collaborate technically within a team of developers throughout the entire application life cycle: planning, analysis, designing, programming, testing and implementing existing and/or new systems. Develop customer relationships and serve as the point of contact for user support.
• Analyze user requirements, develop functional specifications and perform gap analysis of existing information systems.
• Design and develop software for new functionality, improvements and system longevity.
• Identify and resolve problems in order to provide continuous business operations.
• Provide technical and/or business application consultation to business partners and team members in the areas of functionality, architecture, operating systems and databases for complex .NET / Oracle application systems.
• Develop low-level technical specifications and detailed program specifications as needed.
• Review/Approve detailed technical decisions and high and low level design documentation.
• Analyze existing systems and architectures for improvement recommendations.
• Ensures code quality, performs code reviews, and mentors development team members.
• Ensure users’ expectations are met, gain understanding when desired outcomes are not feasible and provide alternative solutions to meet objective(s).
• Ensure all documentation of technical architecture and systems are complete.
• Provide training and guidance to team members and users as required.
• Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 5+ years experience in programming/systems analysis.
• 5+ years experience of .NET Framework including C#, Windows Applications, and Class libraries.
• Advanced knowledge of the following technologies: Oracle PL/SQL (10g or later), Oracle database (11g or later), MS Visual Studio (2010 or later), MS Team Foundation Server (2010 or later).
• Test Driven Development experience
• Agile, Scrum, and/or Kanban methodology experience
• Solid knowledge of Windows Server (2003 or later)
• Advanced interpersonal skills, demonstrating an ability to lead.
• Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into systems’ design and technical solutions.
• Expert knowledge of structured and object oriented programming, relational database design, operating systems, networking concepts, and systems integration
• Complex analytical and problem-solving skills with focused attention to detail
• Broad business and finance related knowledge
• Advanced oral and written communication skills with other IT associates and business users
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department/team projects
• Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
• Advanced skills in customer relationship management and change management
• Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
• General business knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 8+ years experience in programming/systems analysis
• Knowledge of MS Sharepoint (2010 or higher), ServiceNow, MS Active Directory, Toad, Oracle Developer - Forms (10g or higher)
• Knowledge of various open source tools and frameworks
• Master’s degree and/or LOMA certification
• Knowledge of various open source tools and frameworks.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Monnisha Booker , IT Sourcing Specialist, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
· Set the bar high for what a company should do
· Create jobs
· Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
· Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Vacation Package
· Life & Disability Insurance Plans
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Tuition Reimbursement