To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Big Spring, TX 79720
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative / Automotive Sales Consultant
All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Midland • Big Spring, TX
Posted 5 hours ago
Chrysler Sales Representative / Automotive Sales Professional
Do you have sales experience, but have no room for growth? Help us, help you! Our dealership is looking for talented and outgoing Automotive Sales Representatives to join our sales team.
If you’re ready for a new challenge with high earning potential and career growth, join us at
All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Midland!
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models.
- Interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase.
- Create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers.
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork.
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office.
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales.
The ideal candidate has previous automotive sales experience, or some sort of customer facing sales. (electronics, appliances, etc.)
- A minimum of 1 year in Automotive sales is highly preferred, but not necessary for this role.
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships. (i.e., a “people person")
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process.
- High personal achievement standards.
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Professional Appearance.
- A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- We are big community supporters; provide a fun, exciting and collaborative work place, where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
- We are committed to living our values to: Earn Customers For Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun.
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.