To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician/ Automotive Mechanic/ Ford Auto Tech
Theodore Robins Ford • Costa Mesa, CA
Posted 12 days ago
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS - Relocation/Sign On Bonuses Considered for Qualified & Certified Ford Automotive Technicians!
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to continue your automotive technician career with:
Theodore Robins - Completely Satisfying Customers since 1921!
- Automotive technicians / auto mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
- Ford automotive technicians / auto techs diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Automotive technicians / automotive mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Auto techs / automotive technician explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must be a Ford certified technician – Diesel, Transmission, or both.
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license, and be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
We at Theodore Robins Ford want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. As a Ford Certified Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will diagnose and repair vehicles from the dynamic Ford product line – from Ford tough trucks to fuel-efficient hybrids. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles – and we’re looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Help us bring the industry back home – apply today!
- Two-Year Presidents Award Winner
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k Options
- Paid Vacation!
- 30-day Guarantee!
- 5 day work week
- Family owned and operated for 92 years!