To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
- Bryan Rueger
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Business Development Director
Transportation Insight • Austin, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Client Solutions Director (Enterprise Sales)
Want to work with a company that has grown by 150% over the past few years with a global presence, world class culture and development and over 15 years industry experience? Transportation Insight is a multi-modal, global lead logistics provider with more than $4.6 billion in supply chain spend under management.
Headquartered in Hickory, NC near Charlotte, NC and with over 50 client support offices across the United States, Transportation Insight is looking for an eager, hungry individual to join a constantly growing team. Great compensation package!! See description below and apply if interested!!
Job Description Summary:
The Client Solutions Director is responsible for growing business levels and selling to targeted commercial organizations within an assigned geographic region of the US. Responsibilities include territory plan development, formulating sales call strategy, and executing relevant activities to drive net new revenue growth. The CSD is accountable for effectively communicating Transportation Insight’s value proposition, various lines enterprise sales, enterprise solutions, and enterprise logistic services to prospects and customers. Utilizing Transportation Insight’s portfolio of service offerings / capabilities to solve complex parcel, LTL, and Truckload business challenges, the Client Solutions Director is expected to introduce specific service improvements and opportunities for optimization. Expectations are to provide a superior, positive customer experience for enterprise-size organizations. Transportation Insight anticipates aggressive grow and the development of relationships through genuine customer interaction.
The Client Solutions Director will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Build and strengthen business relationships with potential and existing customers for the purpose of promoting Transportation Insight services. Build revenue within assigned territory to reach and exceed established sales goals.
- Develop a territory plan focusing on solution sales and solutions, sales call strategy and qualified list of prospects in assigned geography, giving targeted focus to Large Enterprise companies.
- Communicate the Transportation Insight value proposition, services, and solution strategies to prospects in order to position Transportation Insight’s portfolio of solutions and value.
- Utilize a consultative approach to driving conversations with the expectation of moving the prospective customer through the buying cycle and developing a formal and written sales solution for the purposes of closing business.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with economic buyers and key executives within sizable target accounts to create value and enable your selling efforts.
- Establish and maintain contact and effective communication at all levels of strategic accounts and leverage internal resources to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Partner with internal executive management, operations, development and sales management teams to establish and implement best practices.
- Work closely with internal partners and available resources to present and sell all lines of business solutions to enterprise-size customers.
- The Client Solutions Director is expected leverage his/her network for referrals and former partners to support growth efforts.
- Manage large, complex relationships with strategic strategy and execution.
- Accurately forecast opportunities and bookings, specific product revenue, and new opportunities on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis within Salesforce.
- Drive for results and success by conveying the appropriate sense of urgency while driving issues to closure.
- Champion client programs and drive initiatives with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to remove roadblocks, track and resolve client objections, and solve problems via Transportation Insight myriad of solutions.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including board room caliber presentation skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate with others at all levels within the organization.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology solutions solve customer business issues.
- Astute understanding of how to convey information clearly and provide transportation/financial analysis to help expedite customer purchase decisions.
- BA/BS required
- A minimum of ten years intensive executive selling experience working with Fortune 1000 customer accounts. Experience that reflects drive and self-motivation with a high level of detail orientation.
- Proven ability to innately recognize mutual value opportunities ensuring customer value and revenue generation for the company.
- Proven ability to develop and grow C-level relationships to increase probability of success
- Excellent and broad analytical skills. Ability to think Critically and Strategically
- MS Office Suite of products
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high deliverable environment
- Travel requirement 30% – 50%
Transportation Insight is a multi-modal, global lead logistics provider with more than $4.6 billion in supply chain spend under management. For more than 15 years, the 3PL has partnered with hundreds of manufacturers, distributors and retailers to achieve significant cost savings, reduce cycle times and improve customer satisfaction rates by providing customized supply chain solutions. Transportation Insight offers a Co-managed Logistics® form of 3PL, carrier sourcing, freight bill audit and payment services, state-of-the-art transportation management system (TMS) applications and business intelligence. Its logistics services include domestic transportation, parcel shipping solutions, supply chain analytics, international transportation, warehouse sourcing, LEAN consulting and supply chain sourcing of indirect materials. Headquartered in Hickory, NC, Transportation Insight has secondary operating centers in Atlanta, GA, Bentonville, AR, Boston, MA, Charlotte, NC, Omaha, NE and Salt Lake City, UT, as well as more than 50 client support offices across North America.