To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warren, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Class A CDL Owner Operator
Altom Transport, Inc • Warren, MI
Posted 14 days ago
Travel - Road Warrior
Experience - 2 to greater than 15 years
Safety Bonus Incentives, Referral Bonus Incentives, 401K
Other Great Industries, Transportation
Other, Professional Services, Transportation
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Altom has faithfully served a growing roster of Fortune 500 transportation companies and Single-load customers alike. We're a 3rd-generation family owned and operated company with a vested interest in the success of our clients and their partners. We are a highly competitive tanker hauling business.
CDL Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading or assisting in loading and unloading truck.
- Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/ or state laws, regulations and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations or damage before and after route.
- Primary interface with the customer at point of delivery.
- Class A CDL w/Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements.
- Owner –Operator must have clean MVR & Criminal Back ground.
- At least 23 years of age.
- 1 year tanker experience.
- 2 year truck driving experience.
- TWIC Card (Must apply for before starting if do not already have).
- Must pass drug screen, DOT physical and a road test.
- Pump, compressor, and hose rack required.
- 70% of Freight Revenue.
- 100% Fuel Surcharge.
- Terminal Fueling Program offering discount pricing.
- License Plate Program.
- National parts & Service Discounts and in house PM and minor repair capability through certified mechanics.
- Affordable Insurance Programs: Bobtail, Phys. Dam., Occ/Acc, Disability, Health Indemnity Program.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.