To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warren, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Class A CDL Owner Operator
Altom Transport, Inc • Warren, MI
Posted 13 days ago
Travel - Road Warrior
Experience - 2 to greater than 15 years
Safety Bonus Incentives, Referral Bonus Incentives, 401K
Other Great Industries, Transportation
Other, Professional Services, Transportation
Altom has faithfully served a growing roster of Fortune 500 transportation companies and Single-load customers alike. We're a 3rd-generation family owned and operated company with a vested interest in the success of our clients and their partners. We are a highly competitive tanker hauling business.
CDL Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading or assisting in loading and unloading truck.
- Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/ or state laws, regulations and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations or damage before and after route.
- Primary interface with the customer at point of delivery.
- Class A CDL w/Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements.
- Owner –Operator must have clean MVR & Criminal Back ground.
- At least 23 years of age.
- 1 year tanker experience.
- 2 year truck driving experience.
- TWIC Card (Must apply for before starting if do not already have).
- Must pass drug screen, DOT physical and a road test.
- Pump, compressor, and hose rack required.
- 70% of Freight Revenue.
- 100% Fuel Surcharge.
- Terminal Fueling Program offering discount pricing.
- License Plate Program.
- National parts & Service Discounts and in house PM and minor repair capability through certified mechanics.
- Affordable Insurance Programs: Bobtail, Phys. Dam., Occ/Acc, Disability, Health Indemnity Program.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.