To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lee's Summit, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Truck Driver / Class A – CDL / Driver - SIGN ON BONUS
Tribe Express • Lee's Summit, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Class A – CDL Truck Driver
TRIBE Transportation has quickly become an industry leader in the temperature-controlled and deep frozen segments of the transportation services industry – providing service throughout North America. Based out of Gainesville, GA, the Native American, woman owned business is one of the fastest growing, asset-based minority transportation companies in the nation.
We’re hiring both Solo and Team Drivers for our rapidly-expanding fleet. If you want to haul for the best customers, drive the best equipment on the road, and be a part of the best fleet of drivers… come join the TRIBE!
Our Drivers Enjoy:
- $1,500 Sign on bonus
- Paid Orientation
- Competitive mileage-based pay plus Per Diem
- Consistent year-round miles
- Recession-resistant Fortune 500 customer freight
- Driver-friendly, no-touch freight
- Scheduled Home Time
- Experienced dispatchers who know you by name
- Safety and Performance Incentives
- A personable atmosphere
- Weekly payroll with direct deposit
- Top of the line equipment and technology
- Assigned trucks
- Free EpicVue powered by DirecTV
- HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket FREE to drivers!
- Rider Policy
- Pet Policy
- TMW TruckMate – Load, Route and Fuel optimization
- PeopleNet – Two-way, real time communication and satellite tracking
- PrePass+ with EZ Pass – Keeps you rolling past weight stations and through tolls
- Thermo King TriPac equipped trucks – To keep you comfortable and protect the environment
- T-Chek – No hassle fuel, DEF, and additives purchasing
- Blue Beacon – National account to keep the equipment shining
- SpeedCo – National account to minimize time waiting for PM service
- TransFlo and TripPak – Expedite processing bills of lading after load completion ensuring product delivery
- New GreatDane trailers with Thermo King SB S-700 Units – They cool fast and hold temp to minimize wait times and maintenance issues
Minimum Driver Requirements
- Applicants must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Qualifications;
- Have a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) with proper endorsements in the applicants’ state of residence
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- No failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last 5 years (this includes DWI’s, DUI’s and BAC’s)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Good DAC Report
- Clean Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) Report
- No convictions for a “serious or disqualifying traffic violation" within the last three (3) years
- A stable work history and good references, previous employers and references will be checked and must be verifiable
- Must provide no less than three (3) years of previous work history, applicants must also provide work history for all commercial driving jobs for the past ten (10) years
- Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass an ERGO exam
- Successfully complete orientation
- Have required documents to complete the US Department of Justice INS I-9 work form; such as a Social Security card, current passport or birth certificate
- Be prepared to apply for a TWIC card if driver does not already possess one
- Applicants that posses a passport are preferred
- No felony convictions within the last ten years, from the time restitution (fine, sentence, etc) was completed, convictions older than seven years will be considered on a case by case basis
- No Controlled substance events in past ten years
- Crimes involving dishonesty, theft, or fraud are disqualifying events, other issues will be considered on a case by case basis
- Have not been incarcerated within last ten years
- Compliant with TWIC Requirements
Class A – CDL Truck Driver