To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mentor, OH 44060
- Allison Leone
- Phone: 440-946-8800
- Phone:: (440) 946-8808
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vector Technical Inc. • Mentor, OH
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, an electronics contract manufacturing company in Mentor, OH, is in need of SMT Operators. The SMT Operator assembles printed circuit boards utilizing Surface Mount Technology.
· Responsible for carrying out the duties listed below in a proficient, orderly and safe manner, while maintaining a positive attitude and solid attendance record.
· Operate SMT pick-and-place machines
· Hand place SMT components and hand paste PCBs
· Operate screen printing equipment; including setup and tear down per established procedures.
· Reliably produce quality workmanship consistent with IPC or equivalent standards
· Pass IPC certification for CIS
· Able to follow written instructions and provide feedback as to how to improve those instructions.
· Perform other tasks as assigned within the qualifications and training received.
· High-School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year electronic manufacturing experience preferred
· Must possess good attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to detect quality defects to prevent further recurrence.
· Basic knowledge of Windows based computers, MS Word and Excel
· IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 certification preferred
About Vector Technical
By taking a personal approach to staffing, we can best serve the needs of each employee and employer.
At Vector Technical, we invest the time to get to know each client and candidate personally. By going beyond resumes and skill requirements, we are better able to place people into job opportunities that they are truly excited about, which results in greater productivity, less turnover and, ultimately, lower staffing costs.
Serving Northeast Ohio Employers and Job Seekers Since 1992
Vector Technical is a community-minded organization that’s passionately committed to service excellence. We have spent the last 26 years providing the Cleveland area and Northeastern Ohio employers with a more reliable process for hiring, and we’ve helped thousands of job seekers advance their careers.