To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tucson, AZ
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Finance Manager / F&I Manager
Airpark Dodge Chrysler Jeep • Tucson, AZ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Busy North Scottsdale dealership doing approximately 500 deals a month is looking to fill 2 F & I positions!
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments. Submit paperwork to the dealership’s Accounting Department in a timely manner
The following qualifications are a plus:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Two years of automotive sales experience and two years in a dealerships’ finance and insurance management position
- Require strong communication skills in order to build relationships with customers, employees and finance and insurance vendors as they represent the dealership
- Basic proficiency with computer skills