To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Collins, CO
- Phone:: 503-588-3531
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse - Castle Rock
Bonaventure Senior Living • Fort Collins, CO
Posted 24 hours ago
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for an opportunity for growth and the chance to make a difference in the lives of seniors in a gorgeous setting? If so, please submit your resume for consideration.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Our Registered Nurses promote the health and well-being of each resident by providing accurate nursing assessments and quality care plans
- Help to educate and guide staff
- Monitor the condition of residents
- Serve as a liaison between the resident, their family members and the community
- Assure orders are accurate and that all treatment is appropriate.
- Have the ability to communicate well, both written and orally.
- Relate to individuals from a variety of diverse ethnic, cultural, and educational backgrounds.
- Follow the State mandated guidelines for medication management and community based care.
- Monitor and keep accurate records.
- Be a Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado.
Top Reasons to Work for Bonaventure:
- Excellent compensation package
- Generous 401K program, with a 50/50 company match
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursements
- Excellent team environment
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 29 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™" lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
Keywords: RN, Memory Care, Dementia, Health Services, Nurse, Nursing, LPN, Clinical Services, Senior, Elderly, Assisted Living, Senior Housing. AL, Alzheimer's, Assisted Living, CCRC, Communities, Continuous Care Retirement Community, Long Term Care, Nursing Home, Retirement Communities, Retirement Homes, Senior Housing, Senior Living, Skilled Nursing, SNF, Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, Employment, Management, Management Trainee.
Job Titles: Nurse, RN, DRN, nurse, Resident Care Coordinator, LPN, RCC, Memory Care Coordinator, MCC, Dementia Specialist, Alzheimer’s Specialist, Resident Care Manager, Clinical Services Manager, Health Services Manager