Are you a Senior Accountant who is interested in a 100% growth oriented organization? Interested in elevating your experience? Read on…..
Why This Senior Accountant Opportunity?
The SENIOR ACCOUNTANT will enjoy a good mix of duties / challenge, special projects and the opportunity to bring in your best practices and ideas to help the department upgrade the efficiency and overall complexion. The SENIOR ACCOUNTANT will have high visibility to Senior Management allowing you to make your mark and earn promotions and increased earnings.
About the Senior Accountant Role
• As a Senior Accountant of the team, be responsible for monthly close activities that include journal entries, reconciliations and analysis.
• Account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, and reconciliations of complex accounts.
• The Senior Accountant will have hands on involvement in variance analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Work on interesting accounting procedures through the growth of the organization.
• Financial reporting – maintaining and developing new reports.
• 3-6 years of relevant Finance/Accounting experience
• Public Accounting experience and CPA a plus
• Subject matter expertise in US GAAP and Financial Reporting
• Financial statement preparation experience
• Team player, willingness to do what it takes to support team and finance organization goals
• Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills; ability to effectively communicate across organizational boundaries
• Advanced Excel abilities