To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Abilene, TX 76424
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician/ Automotive Mechanic/ Ford Technician
Arrow Ford • Abilene, TX
Posted 13 days ago
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS – HEALTH BENEFITS – 401K – PTO – COMPETITIVE WAGES
Arrow Ford in Abilene is now hiring experienced Automotive Technicians/Mechanics to join their Ford Service team!
- Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency, and in accordance with dealership and standards (i.e. brake pads, rotors, alignments, etc.)
- Automotive Technicians perform used car checklists to identify what repairs need to be made.
- Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Automotive Technicians inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) preferred, however we will offer training to the right person.
- The right applicant will need to have their own tools to complete their daily tasks.
- Ford Certification OR ASE Certification highly preferred.
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Willing to submit to a background check.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health benefits
- 401k with match
- Paid vacation