Haddad Dodge in Bakersfield, CA is looking for Master Level Diesel Techs!!!
Chrysler Certified Level 2 or Level 3
Master technicians are tasked with repairing the most challenging and time-sensitive problems that vehicles have when they arrive at the service department. Master technicians also may spend much of their time diagnosing and repairing unusual problems, rather than conducting more routine vehicle service or simple repairs. In large shops, master technicians are specialized, using a variety of computerized systems to complete their work.
The duties of a master technician include:
- Conferring with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Examining vehicles to determine wear and extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Assisting technicians with their skills, providing technical support when needed and monitoring performance and productivity.
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
- Ensuring that the shop is in excellent condition in regard to cleanliness, safety, and equipment condition, and conducting periodic spot checks to maintain high-quality service.
- Test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges and computerized diagnostic devices.
- Primary focus on Diesel engine repair and maintenance
- Routine inspections/maintenance
- System diagnostics
- Full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Document daily repair orders in maintenance system
- Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and practice
- Have 5+ (preferably all 8) The National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications which include: engine repair, engine performance, heating and air conditioning, electrical systems, automatic transmissions, manual transmission and axle, brakes and front end
- should have at least five plus years of experience as an automotive technician.
- Chrysler Certification Level 2 or 3 is required
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Competitive Compensation and great benefits package!
Come and see what our dealership has to offer you!