To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miller, SD 57362
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society • Miller, SD
Posted 6 days ago
Degree - High School
Healthcare - Health Services
Health Care, Nurse
Good Samaritan Society - South Dakota is seeking highly motivated and mission-centered individuals for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA.
We currently have full-time opportunities available in the state of South Dakota. Join us in making everyday life possible for individuals!
**Sign-on bonus available for select positions/locations**
- The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible for working directly with Good Samaritan Society clients (residents) as outlined in their individualized plans
- Provide expert client care: personal hygiene, bathing, range of motion, skin assessment, feeding, dressing, incontinence care, brace/splint application, oral motor programming, NDT positioning, chest physio-therapy, vital signs
- Please note that this job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- High School diploma
- CNA certification in the State of South Dakota
- Ability to successfully complete CPR training within 180 days of hire, or possess current CPR certification for Healthcare Workers
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Pre-tax flexible savings accounts to pay for health and dependent care expenses
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental benefits such as critical illness insurance, universal life insurance, hospital indemnity, short-term disability insurance and accident insurance (full - or part-time employees who average 40 hours per pay period)
- Additional term life insurance for employee and dependents (full- or part-time employees who average 40 hours per pay period)
- Metlaw group legal plan (full - or part-time employees who average 40 hours per pay period)
- Retirement - 403(b) plan
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Years of service recognition program
- Miscellaneous benefits such as daily devotions/Bible study opportunities, provisions for leave of absence, liability insurance, auto/home insurance, PTO sellback, employee discounts, flu shots and Shop@GSS (operated by Next Jump Inc.)
Job ID: 21166
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.