To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
101 Anderson Lane
Nashville, TN 37115
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Sales Consultant
Town & Country Ford of Nashville • Nashville, TN
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experience is not necessary. This family-owned dealership has a sales training team with over 30 years of professional skill set to take the right candidate to the next level.
- Sales Consultants spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Consultants commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of Ford vehicles and technology
- Sales Consultants test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing options
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email/voicemail
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
- Willingness to work with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Sales including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is a plus
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication
- Valid U.S. Driver’s license
- Willingness to learn
- Dress for success!
As a Town & Country Ford Employee you will also be eligible for the following benefits:
- Starting pay for the first 30 days- $500 a week
- 401(K) with Employer Contribution
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee New Vehicle Purchase Program