To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2440 East 1st Street
Simi Valley, CA 93030
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician- TOP PAY!
Simi Valley Ford • Simi Valley, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Automotive technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and standards (i.e. brake pads, rotors, alignments, etc.)
- Auto techs / automotive technicians perform used car checklists to identify what repairs need to be made
- Service techs provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology.
- Automotive technicians inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- ASE certifications required
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Take your career further – apply to be a member of our Ford automotive service team today!
We at Simi Valley Ford want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. As a Ford Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will diagnose and repair vehicles from the dynamic Ford product line – from Ford tough trucks to fuel-efficient hybrids. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles – and we’re looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Help us bring the industry back home – apply today!
Simi Valley Ford's Commitment To You:
- The top pay you’ve been looking for – and deserve!
- Excellent Benefits Package!
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training Processes to Properly Assist Today’s Customers