Top Pay for Certified Chrysler Auto Repair Techs!
Hertrich CDJR Ford of Pocomoke IS HIRING!
During these uncertain times, we understand how important it is to have reliable transportation.
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships will continue to provide Chrysler service and repair
With our #1 rating in Customer Service to our friends, families and neighbors.
- We can offer you stable income for you and your family's future in our consistently busy shops
- We have Aggressive Pay Plans and Experience earns you additional BONUSES (*Proven advanced Chrysler training may earn you a sign on bonus)!
- We offer you Paid continued training for advancement opportunities
- We use The latest in Diagnostic Equipment
- We have a 5 day week work for Family / Work balance (we are closed Sundays)
Give us a few minutes and GET MORE call 302-648-JOBS or stop by Hertrich CDJR in Pocomoke today!
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 22 dealerships on the Eastern Shore and Delaware. We support our community and pay it forward with programs to benefit our local educators, hospitals, children's' organizations and activities and veterans' causes.
- Extremely Competitive Technician Compensation Packages and BIG REWARDS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Cancer, and Disability Plans
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Online Learning System and Training
- Established Training Path for Success and Advancement
Automotive Technician Duties include but are not limited to:
- Duplicate, diagnose and repair full range of automotive service issues found on vehicles including those of all electrical systems, engine, transmission, suspension, braking system, and emission system.
- Use shop equipment and diagnostic equipment with confidence and in accordance with all safety procedures
- Expertly diagnose issues based upon experience, analysis, and testing
- Possess an increasingly broad knowledge of how vehicles' components work and interact
- Perform routine service inspections, test, and lubricate engines and other major components
- Repair automobiles and light trucks
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry and well as in the diagnostics arena
- Know and adhere to safety and environmental standards for maintenance / repair facilities and maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Communicate with service advisors
- Accurately complete repair orders and inspect vehicles for safety concerns
- Other items as deemed necessary by management
Automotive Technician Qualifications:
- Must be a success-driven, customer service oriented team player
- ASE Certifications, (GM / Chevrolet experience preferred)
- Automotive Maintenance and Repair experience
- Impressive Work Ethic and professional appearance
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Must have full set of tools
- Ability to read and comprehend technical instructions
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. * General Manager will verify proven training, qualification and terms of applicable sign on bonus at time of final offer."
Hardworking And Dedicated