To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, KY
- Sally Adams
- Phone: 1.606.878.1856
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Highlands Diversified Services, Inc • Lexington, KY
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Highlands Diversified Services in London, KY is currently seeking qualified candidates for an Industrial Maintenance Technician opening at our facility. Candidates for the Industrial Maintenance Technician opening must have experience in troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, installation and removal of defective parts. Industrial Maintenance Technicians at Highlands Diversified Services will be responsible for repairing and maintaining electrical and electronic equipment, industrial controls and mechanical equipment in a production setting.
Responsibilities of the Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Performs preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, emergent maintenance, and assists with the collection of predicative maintenance data for analysis.
- Set up and operate machining tools such as lathe, milling machine, drill press, grinders, alter or construct replacement parts, recondition production tooling.
- Maintain, install, troubleshoot, and repair the following:
- AC & DC motors
- Transformers and rectifiers
- Industrial electronic and control systems & equipment
- Machine and motor controls systems & equipment
- Logic panels including hard relays, timers and counters
- Steam and condensate systems and equipment including; chemical sampling and control
- Maintain, install, troubleshoot and make program modifications to programmable logic controllers
- Utilize test equipment such as a digital multi-meter, multi-function loop calibrator, data logging recorders, and other equipment as deemed necessary.
- Have basic knowledge of air compressors, pneumatic, hydraulic, chilled water, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Ability with reading and understanding mechanical prints/drawings and electrical line diagrams/relay logic.
- Basic to mid-level break-fix & preventative maintenance experience
- Minimum of 1 year of Industrial Maintenance experience required
- Basic knowledge of PLC, CNC repair preferred
- Understanding and ability to perform repairs of basic electrical and mechanical systems
- Must be able to use basic hand tools as appropriate
- Understanding of manufacturing lean concepts
- High School graduate or equivalent